We are looking for an App Developer with at least 2 years of experience in developing native and/or hybrid mobile applications, who has a desire to get into the game and take on new and exciting challenges every day!
As part of the App Team you will collaborate on the development and maintenance of Step and Young Platform applications and libraries for internal use.
- Good knowledge of Redux
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing
- Experience in the development with Kotlin or Java for Android and/or Swift for IOS
- Good knowledge of the Dart language
- Good knowledge of the Flutter Framework (or alternatively React Native)
- Experience with Source Control (git)
- Graduated experience with Firebase
- Ability to work with task management tools like Monday
- Ability to create tasks and work with Agile methodology
- Understanding of engineering constraints in a startup environment
What we offer
- An informal, young and dynamic context
- Tailor-made growth path
- Continuous training
- Constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
Our hiring process
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 2 steps:
- Telephone interview with HR, during which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview, aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their resume stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).