We are looking for a Product Analyst with at least 2 years of experience specifically in Product Analytics, preferably in e-commerce, who has a desire to get into the game and take on new and exciting challenges every day!
As a Product Analyst you will have end-to-end ownership in ensuring we are data-driven in the way we shape our product roadmap – define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders.
- Technical degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science or equivalent
- Strong experience in SQL (BigQuery) and Python (alternatively R)
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills
- Tracking Technologies: Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified) or similar alternatives e.g. Adobe Analytics/Omniture, SnowPlow, etc.
- A/B Testing: Experience designing experiments and analyzing results with a solid background in statistics.
- Data Visualization Technologies: Experience building self-service analytics dashboards using Tableau, Looker, Data Studio etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team, delivering measurable results and desire to always be learning.
- 2 years of experience specifically in Product Analytics, preferably in e-commerce.
- Love to analyze data and an intrinsic motivation to understand how things work.
What we offer
- Dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Work on a cutting edge industry with a very talented group of people.
- Tailor-made growth path, continuous training and constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 3 steps:
- Telephone interview with HR, during which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview, aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for
- Final interview to verify the cultural fit with our reality.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their resume stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).