We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing Designer team that will work with our product squads based in Turin (remote option also available). You will be part of a team of highly talented and motivated people.
As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting a lovable and seamless experience for our customers across Europe owning the discovery and design of products that are defining new industry standards.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design opportunities from discovery to delivery, collaborating with research, engineering, data, product partners and stakeholders to bring your vision for an engaging customer experience to life
- Embrace our culture of product experimentation by working with product and data partners to A/B test design solutions. Advocate for the customer at all stages of experimentation by incorporating qualitative research insights
- Support design leadership within a feature-focused product team by collaborating with product managers, researchers, writers, and engineering partners to champion outstanding customer experiences.
- Experience of at least 2/3 years in the design of web and mobile apps (Android and iOS, comfort with cross-platform requirements)
- Experience designing and prototyping in Figma
- Well-trained eye for great visual design execution, but with a main focus in delivering great experiences and solving problems
- A conceptual and human-centered problem solving. Someone who seeks to understand people’s needs, motivations and behaviours – in order to translate them into impactful results.
- Proactive attitude, growth mindset, and ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Work on a cutting edge industry with a very talented group of people.
- Tailor-made growth path, continuous training and constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 3 steps:
- Telephone interview with HR, during which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview, aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for
- Final interview to verify the cultural fit with our reality.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their CV and portfolio stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).