Find out how to move your YNG (Young) from Step to Young Platform
All the steps to link your Step account to your new Young Platform account and transfer the Young!
How can I use them?
- Save and buy new YNG tokens to get higher discounts on commissions when you purchase or sell other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin;
- Partecipate in the selling phase during the first week of the month.
How do I get started?
How do I transfer my YNG tokens?
Link your Step account to your new Young Platform account
- From the profile pic on the top right, click on Settings;
- The Profile subsection will open, scroll down and click on “Link Account“;
- Log in with your Step credentials and we will automatically connect your account;
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
Withdraw your YNG from Step and deposit them on Young Platform
- Find the address of your YNG Wallet in the Wallet section of the exchange by selecting the YNG Wallet and clicking on Deposit;
- Go to Step in the Wallet section and tap on “send”;
- Copy or scan the address of your YNG Wallet;
- Enter the amount of YNG you intend to transfer and press “Next”;
- A summary of the requested transaction will appear;
- To confirm the transaction, swipe up.
- the minimum amount of YNG that can be transferred at a time is 41 YNG
- the maximum amount of transferable YNG is 150 YNG every 30 days.
The transfer will take about half an hour,
if after two hours it still doesn’t show up on your Young Platform account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org