Dear User, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you declare that:
- you are aware that this contract defines the general terms and conditions for using the services provided by Young Platform S.p.A. (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions“) through the Young Platform Step product (for convenience hereinafter referred to as the “Step App” or the “Application“) better specified in detail below, to its Users;
- you are aware that these services are those referable exclusively to the domain step.youngplatform.com/en (hereinafter the “Website“) and to the Application (the Website and the Mobile Application, collectively referred to as the “Platforms“);
- you are aware that the required data being fully entered in the registration form (“Form“) and electronically signed (via the appropriate button called “Subscribe“) are equivalent to contractual acceptance of this document and the Annexes;
- you are aware that registration with the Service will become effective only upon your acceptance of this document and its Annexes, designed to outline the contractual relationship that will be established between you and our Company (hereinafter the “Contractual Documentation“) in relation to the use of the Services;
- you have read and accept, without reservation, all the provisions and clauses set forth in this document, fully reported below.
In the event that you do not intend to accept all or part of these Terms and Conditions and/or all or part of its Annexes, or any other note, legal notice, information or disclaimer or Policies published on the Platforms, we invite you not to use the Step product and related services, as well as to contact us for any doubt or necessary clarification.
In addition to the terms defined elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, the terms listed below shall have the meaning attributed to each of them:
‘Applications’: artifacts composed of Software and Content that you, the User, use on your devices and that allow you to use the Services on certain configurations of certain devices, the individual Application means the Young Platform Step product accessible exclusively through the Mobile Application.
‘Young Platform Application’: means both the web platform and the mobile application called “Young Platform” and accessible exclusively from the following domain www.youngplatform.com and/or through the same-named mobile application that is distinguished from the Step App by the lack of the word “Step” and/or through access to the “Young Platform PRO” expert platform www.pro.youngplatform.com.
‘User Area’: this is the environment where you can consult the Resources that are used to provide the Services. This User Area is accessible exclusively by you using the Access Credentials.
‘Gift Card‘: means a purchase voucher issued by the Company on your behalf, represented by a unique code/identification, printed on any physical or digital medium authorising an identified party and redeemable within a maximum of 365 days from the date of issue. The regulations regarding gift cards can always be consulted on the Website
‘Access Credentials‘ or ‘Credentials‘: the username and password that are assigned to the User when you join the Registration Service and that are managed by Young or, if they use Third-Party Access Credentials, by the third party that provides them.
‘Third-Party Access Credentials‘: usernames and passwords managed by a third party that provide features which, in turn, enable the User to use Interface-managed usernames and passwords to be identified by Young when using the Registration Service.
‘Content‘: text, images, audio and/or video recordings, data and/or information, including personal data, in any format (files or other types of byte sequences) that are transmitted, copied, sent and/or otherwise processed by you using the Services or by Young and/or otherwise provided to you. Each type of Content will also be generically referred to as ‘Content’.
‘Interfaces‘: interfaces (Internet, Applications or other contexts) operating on certain configurations of certain devices through which Users can use the Services by connecting to the Resources via the Internet. Each of the Interfaces will also be generically referred to as ‘Interface’.
‘Wallet‘: means the wallet present in the Step App and belonging to each Registered User because it is associated with their User Area, needed to use the Services and specifically store the Young tokens (YNG)
‘Profile‘: means the personal profile created by each User in the specific “Profile” section, following registration, and which is associated with personal data and email.
‘Registration‘: this is the registration process that you must carry out in order to access the Service and the User Area. This process is analytically described in the “Registration” section of this document.
‘Reward‘ and ‘Referral‘, awards specifically indicated in the User Area and commensurate with the User’s activities within the gamification logic of the Step App and/or against reports or recommendations to third parties to contact the Company because of the quality and performance of its products and services. The modalities, rules and limits for redeeming Referrals are identified in the appropriate Annexes available on the Site or Application.
‘Resources‘: Hardware, Software and Content appropriately configured by Young and accessible via the Internet using the Interfaces that host the Services.
‘User Purpose‘: the aim of using the Services to learn, have fun and also receive YNG Tokens as awards.
‘Services‘: the Young Platform Step Service, the Browsing Service, the Registration Service, the Additional Services (described below) and other services offered by Young through the Resources. Each of the Services will also be generically referred to as a ‘Service’.
‘Software‘: any set of instructions (programs and/or data) that can be interpreted by a computer to govern the operation of its processor.
‘Websites‘: means the website owned by the Company located at youngplatform.com and all related subdomains, including Academy, base platform and PRO platform, treated equally.
‘User(s)’: means together and equally: (i) all subjects who browse the Website and/or who in any case access the Step App, regardless of whether they are registered or not; and also (ii) any natural person, registered on the Step App, who uses the Services through the Mobile Application.
“FIAT Currencies“: mean currencies that have legal tender and legal tender status;
‘YNG‘ or ‘Young Tokens‘: utility token issued by the Company within the terms provided and indicated by it within specific sections that can be consulted on the Platforms.
‘Young Platform‘ or ‘Company‘: means Young Platform S.p.A., with registered office in Via Francesco Cigna No. 96/17, Turin (TO), Postcode 10155 VAT number 11931440017, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
These Terms and Conditions and its Annexes, which can be consulted on the Platforms, govern the contractual relationship between Young Platform, owner and operator of the Services, and each User.
The acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the Annexes by you, the User, constitutes the prerequisite for the Registration of the same and the ability to use the Services.
You declare that you have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the Annexes before completing the Registration and starting to use the Service.
You, as the User, without having to physically sign any paper form, can sign these Terms and Conditions and the Annexes after finishing entering the data required in the Form and finally selecting the appropriate “Register” button. The selection of the aforementioned button must be understood as a subscription to all effects of the Terms and Conditions and the Annexes, as well as the provisions of the legislation contained therein.
By registering for the Service, you accept the sending by Young Platform of information by email and/or SMS to facilitate the use of the Service.
How the service works
Young Platform operates in the IT sector, offering its Users highly advanced technological solutions and tools that allow the use of a series of functional services to understand, access and operate in the cryptocurrency sector and, more generally, by using blockchain.
In this regard, the Company has created the Step product to allow its Users, through various kinds of gamification systems and training activities, to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to understand what cryptocurrencies are and how blockchain technology works.
In order to access the features connected to the Services, you must register correctly with the Step App, it being understood that if you do not complete the Registration process, you will not be able to access the Services.
Registration, confirmation, verification and activation
Registration and, therefore, access to the Services is possible only after downloading the Step App from the Android (Play Store) or Apple (Apple Store) stores.
To access the Services, you must complete the Registration process on the Step App, thereby creating your own Profile. In this regard, during Registration, when filling out the appropriate Form, you will be required to enter some or all of the following data:
- personal data (name and surname);
- Credentials, i.e. email and password chosen by you in order to access the personal profile.
You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and updating of such information.
The Credentials that you, the User, choose during Registration must always be used by you to access the Step App and to use the Services. You are required to maintain the secrecy and security of your Credentials.
You cannot communicate your Credentials to third parties and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information relating to your Profile, in particular the Credentials. The Parties mutually acknowledge that Users are solely responsible for handling any data, or in any case, any Young Platform request or validation or double authentication mechanism or tool or similar aimed at enabling the relevant remote identification of a User and aimed at preventing any form of abusive access to the Account.
In the event that credentials are compromised, you must promptly notify Young Platform by writing to [email protected] so that the Account can be suspended and unauthorised transactions avoided.
Accordingly, you, as a User, assume the obligation to bear any and all risks, harm, negligence, errors, damages, costs or charges, without exception, that Young Platform may suffer as a result of your failure to properly store and maintain the Credentials and/or as a result of the improper or negligent use of any data, or otherwise, upon any request by Young Platform, or any validation or double authentication mechanism or tool or similar
You also undertake to promptly update the data provided during registration in the event of subsequent changes and variations.
If no irregularities and/or formal inconsistencies are found at the end of Registration, Young Platform will send you a written notice by email confirming the registration (the “Confirmation Notice“).
The Confirmation Notice will contain a link that you must click to confirm your email, therefore obtaining access to the Step App to proceed with the use of the connected Services.
It is understood that, prior to the Confirmation Notice, the Company reserves the right to decide at its discretion whether to accept definitively and, therefore, authorise the contractual relationship with the applicant, only after the truthfulness and correctness of the data entered in the Registration is positively verified (the “Verification“). After Verification, Young Platform will then notify you of the activation of the Services (the “Activation“) through the Confirmation Notice.
The Company reserves the right to refuse the Registration of a User if it is reasonable to believe that they will not comply with the Terms and Conditions and/or the Annexes or, similarly, if during Registration, prior to Verification, irregularities and/or inconsistencies are found.
5.1 Elements of the Services
The following services are included in these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Navigation‘: Service that allows you to use the Resources to access the Content made available by Young through the graphical interfaces found in the Step App.
- ‘Young Platform Step Service‘: a service that allows you, the User, to accumulate YNG by participating in the gamification logic and the Reward and Referral programmes found in the Step App.
- ‘Additional Services’: a service that allows Users to purchase the unlimited lives boost (the “Boost”) through the use of YNG Tokens collected on Young Platform Step. The Boost allows the User to avoid losing any lives while using the features in the Step App for 1 hour period. After the hour is exhausted, the User will have the opportunity to purchase the Boost again unlimitedly, paying the same cost each time.
- ‘Registration Service‘: a service that enables Users like you to use their Credentials to be identified by Young, access the Resources and use the Services.
In order to use the Services, you must be of legal age and, in any case, you must be eligible to enter into a binding contract.
As a User, you may use the Young Platform Step Service and the other Services at any time when they are available through the Interfaces.
All internet connection costs related to the use of Services via your devices shall be borne by you.
If during the procedure, or even afterwards, you detect errors and/or malfunctions, you can write to Young Platform at the email address available on the Website or available on the Mobile Application.
The Young Platform Step Service operates as follows.
- You, the User, shall install the Application provided by Young on your device.
- The Application assigns the User a certain amount of YNG that is calculated in relation to the number of steps walked daily by the User or to the other gamification logics present (by way of example but not limited to: “quests”, “up&down”). In particular, the Application acquires from the sensors and functionalities of the device the number of steps walked daily by the User, and the amount of YNG that is allocated to the User is calculated by dividing, among all the Users who use the Application on a given day, the number of YNG distributed that day and which is therefore:
- increasing as the number of steps the User takes that day increases
- decreasing as the number of Users using the Application and participating in the allocation of YNGs that day increases.
Young Platform reserves the right to clarify that the steps accrued are not always obtained through physical activity, such as walking, but may also be partially obtained through other methods ( by way of illustration but not exhaustive, the multiplier).
Hence, the steps allocation is determined by their functionality and not by the method in which they are obtained.
Further details on how to calculate the amount of YNG allocated to you and other Users are available in the “News” section of the Website and the Application.
In particular, the Services provided through the Step App and the object of the task assigned by the User allow:
- the accumulation of YNG (Young) from Young Platform S.p.A. through the use of the Step App and its features
- use YNG (Young) of Young Platform S.p.a. through the Additional Services (by way of example but not limited to: the Boost).
- the sending of accumulated YNG tokens to the Young Platform using the withdrawal procedure referred to at the point 5.2 below.
Young Platform reserves the right, at any time, to change the procedures and operation of the Step App, to modify the Services, to introduce new methods of use, new conditions of use and additional obligations relating to the use of the Services. These changes will be communicated both on the Step App and by email to you, the User, at the address associated with the account. It is understood that such changes by the Company are discretionary and may also concern the method of calculating the attribution of YNG Tokens.
You acknowledge that the prices for Fiat Currencies and cryptocurrencies indicated in the Step App are the most up-to-date and available at the time of viewing on the Step App but may not correspond to the price of the same FIAT Currency or cryptocurrency.
The Services, or any feature or part thereof, may not be available in all languages or in all countries, and Young Platform makes no guarantee that its Services, or any feature or part thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular country or location.
5.2 Withdrawal Procedure
After logging into the Step App by following the login procedure indicated and entering your Credentials, you access the Wallet section. The balance of this Wallet must be positive and within the minimum limits to request a withdrawal. The extent of the minimum limits is identified in the documents available on the Company’s website.
To transfer YNG tokens from the Step App, you must first create an account on the Young Platform Application, according to the terms and conditions of the Young Platform, pass the identity verification (hereinafter “KYC“) and:
- connect the two accounts (this procedure can be carried out by networking the two Applications from the “Profile” section on the Young Platform Application);
- pay (in one of the permitted ways) a minimum amount of €20 (in Euros) to Young Platform;
- complete your first cryptocurrency trading transaction for a minimum amount of €20 on Young Platform.
It is understood that the procedure referred to in points 2 and 3 will not be necessary if you already have an account on the Young Platform Application.
It should be noted that after completing the mandatory steps for Registration, the processing of the option of making the withdrawal will take place at midnight on the same day and, therefore, you can only send the YNG tokens from the Step App to the Young Platform Application on the next day.
5.3 Referral Programmes
Young Platform may, from time to time, run referral programmes (the “Referral Programmes“) in order to promote the Young Platform brand, the use of the App and/or other Services to new potential customers through the sharing activities of the Users. Users using such Referral Programmes may receive discounts, vouchers or other types of rewards.
The duration, participation, rewards and specific details of the Referral Programmes will be indicated in the regulations of the individual Referral Programmes when they are activated. To participate in the Referral Programmes, you must review and accept the individual regulations that will be made available on the Step App and/or on the Website.
User declarations and obligations
By registering on the Step App, you represent and warrant:
- that you have read, understood and accept the content of each agreement referred to herein and, more generally, the Terms and Conditions and its Annexes as a whole;
- that you have read and accept the individual policies published in the footer of the Website and within the Profile section of the Step App,
- that you are at least 18 years old, as the age of majority is required for natural persons to register on the Step App. Minors may not use the Services on the Step App;
- that you are fully able to accept these Terms and Conditions as well as its Annexes, including the additional policies present in the Step App Profile and in the footer of the Website;
- that you will use the Step App exclusively for the use of the Services;
- that you are a natural person resident in a country not subject to exclusion from the use of the Services pursuant to the Anti-Money Laundering legislation;
- the accuracy of the information you have provided. You must provide all the information required when creating an Account or when requested by any screen displayed within the Step App. You represent and warrant that all information provided is accurate and complete.
The User who provides the Company with the personal information requested also undertakes to keep this information up to date, guaranteeing its truthfulness, completeness and accuracy for the entire duration of the use of the Service and in general for the entire duration of the use of the Young App.
All User registration data will be processed and used by the Company in compliance with anti-money laundering (youngplatform.com/en/legal/aml-policy) regulations, privacy regulations, as well as, in general, with the confidentiality and security rules provided by law, as indicated in the policies adopted by the Company and always available in the footer of the Website or in the Step App.
You undertake to comply with the provisions of applicable law, regulations and rules of ethics and good use of network services.
In particular, you undertake not to:
- use the Step App in such a way that it causes or may cause damage to the Step App itself or may compromise its performance, availability or accessibility;
- grant access to your Profile and/or other Step App features by third parties;
- breach applicable laws or simulate purchase negotiations and/or engage in unfair commercial conduct;
- use the Referrals improperly and/or contrary to law, these Terms and Conditions and/or the purpose for which they were intended or, also, with the intention of circumventing the limits imposed by the Company for the redemption of the same;
- induce third parties to engage in activities in violation of these Terms and Conditions, its Annexes and/or the law;
- use the Step App in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions, or that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal or fraudulent;
- use the Step App to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material consisting of or linked to: computer viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or any other malicious software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities concerning or in relation to the Step App without the express written consent of Young Platform, except for collection operations required by the use of APIs;
- access or otherwise interact with the Step App using robots, spiders or other automated means;
- bypass, circumvent or attempt to circumvent the procedures present on the Step App or any restrictions on access to the Step App itself;
- take any action that may cause an unreasonable overload on our technological infrastructure and that may interfere with the proper use of the Step App by other users;
- alter, modify or distribute to third parties any material on the Step App.
It is understood that in the event of a breach of one or more of the foregoing obligations, Young Platform shall be entitled to proceed at its sole discretion with the temporary suspension and/or unilateral closure of the Non-Compliant User Profile. In the event of unilateral termination of the User’s Profile due to one or more violations of these Terms and Conditions or the Annexes, the User will lose the right to redeem YNG Tokens, as well as the right to transfer YNG Tokens in accordance with Article 5.2.
All communications required and/or permitted under these Terms and Conditions will be made in electronic form, by email, certified email or through the publication of notifications, banners, notices and communications on the Step App.
You expressly acknowledge and accept that the notifications, disclosures and other communications provided by Young Platform in electronic form meet the requirement of written form, as provided by law.
Copyright and intellectual property
All content present on or made available to you through the Step App and/or Services in the form of text, graphics, drawings, logos, icon buttons, images, audio files, digital downloads, data and software collections, lists or other databases, including the same App and/or Services, is the property of the Company or its Content and/or Service Provider Partners and is protected by Italian law and international laws on copyright, intellectual property rights, industrial law and database rights.
It is not permitted to systematically extract and/or reuse data or parts of the Services and/or the Step App without the express written consent of the Company. In particular, it is prohibited to use data mining, robots or similar acquisition or extraction devices to extract any substantial part of any Service for reuse (once or more than once) without our express written consent. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to create and/or publish content that reproduces elements of the Step App or the Services, by any means, even in part, without the express written consent of the Company.
Trademarks and logos
The graphics, logos, page headers, icon buttons, fonts and service marks included in or made available through the Step App and/or any of the Services offered by Young Platform are trademarks or logos of the Company. The Company’s trademarks and logos may not be used, unless otherwise consented to in writing by the Company, in connection with any website, app, product or service that is not Young Platform’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on any of the Services on the Step App are the property of their respective owners, who may be in any way connected or related to the Company.
The property rights of the content, including text, graphics, photographs and anything else published on the Step App, including educational content, (the “Content“), are the exclusive property of Young Platform or Young Platform lawfully owns all rights of use and/or exploitation.
Limitations of liability
The Company undertakes to use its best endeavours to ensure that access to the Services is provided without interruption and that any transmission of data is error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access and freedom from transmission errors cannot be guaranteed. In addition, access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new activities or services.
Young Platform shall not be liable for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under these General Terms and Conditions if the delay or non-performance results from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. Although the Company has structured a careful selection process for its Business Partners, it does not guarantee the quality of any third-party products or services used through the Step App.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any disruptions caused by its partners and/or suppliers, even if used through the Step App. As the User, you acknowledge that all the information provided by Young Platform or in any case present on the Step App cannot, in any case, be considered as an invitation or solicitation to buy or sell cryptocurrencies.
In no event may the Company’s failure to exercise its right to act against Users in breach of one or more of the obligations of these Terms and Conditions be construed or considered as a waiver of the Company’s rights, including those to act.
In this regard, it should be noted that the tolerance of a breach and/or partial fulfilment does not constitute a waiver of the exercise of the underlying right and, also, the waiver of the exercise of a right will not, in any case, result in the loss of the additional rights provided for in this document.
It should also be noted that if an agreement is declared void due to regulatory changes, this nullity will not affect the validity of the entire underlying contract, except in the event that the provision that has become void is by its nature the basis of the Customer’s Purpose.
Amendments and additions to these terms
Young Platform reserves the right, at any time, to modify, supplement and/or cancel, in whole or in part, the Services, the Annexes, the policies, these Terms and Conditions and any content or document accessory thereto to offer new products or services or to adapt to the needs of the market or to the provisions of law and regulation.
In the aforementioned case, Young Platform undertakes to notify Users of contractual amendments by publishing a notice on the Step App homepage (as well as by using specific banners) and on the page where these Terms and Conditions are published. You undertake to regularly check the Terms and Conditions as well as its Annexes and expressly agrees that your use of the Step App, following notice of changes to the documentation, constitutes an unequivocal expression of acceptance of the same.
If you do not intend to accept amendments to the Terms and Conditions or to the Annexes, you will have the right at any time to request the cancellation of your Profile by following the procedure available in your Personal Area of the Step App from the “Profile” section, clicking on “Settings” and “Delete Account”.
You have 30 days to contact Support to reactivate your account. Once the 30 days have elapsed, you will no longer be able to reactivate your account and all accumulated YNGwill be lost.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Interruption of access to the Step app
Access to the Step App may be temporarily interrupted in the event of technical problems or to ensure its maintenance, or for external reasons not dependent on or arising from the Company. Such interruptions will be communicated, if possible, on the Step App or by email, to the email address you used during registration or otherwise linked to the Account.
The Company may make improvements and/or changes to the Step App and Services at any time if this is necessary for technical reasons or in order to comply with current legislation.
The Company reserves the right to interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the Step App even without prior notice, without the Users being entitled to any form of indemnity, penalty or reimbursement for this reason.
Withdrawal, termination and suspension
15.1 Withdrawal by the User
As a User, you can withdraw from these Terms and Conditions at any time by deleting your Profile from the Step App using the “Delete Account” button on the “Profile”> “Settings” page of your Account and all accumulated YNG will be lost.
15.2 Account Suspension
The Company will also have the right at its sole discretion to suspend and/or interrupt your access to the Step App in the following cases:
- the User has provided false, incomplete, incorrect or misleading information (including, without limitation, any registration data) or has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful conduct
- unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Profile associated with the User or their payment details is detected or reported;
- there is a breach of the User’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any of the cases referred to in this paragraph, the Company shall inform you, the User, of the suspension of the relevant Account and shall notify you by email at the address associated with the account of the breaches detected or in any case indicate the reasons for such suspension, where possible, before the suspension takes place or at the latest immediately after the suspension with the exception of cases in which such notification may compromise the security measures or is prohibited by applicable law. The Company will only reactivate your Account if you have remedied the alleged breaches within 15 (fifteen) days from the date the notice of suspension is received, where possible. Otherwise, the Terms and Conditions as well as its Annexes will be considered terminated by law pursuant to Article 1454 of the Italian Civil Code. In this case, the Company will provide written notice to you and the provisions of paragraph 15.3 below will apply.
Any requests to reactivate the Account must be made by email with the subject “Account Reactivation” sent to [email protected]. The company reserves the right to decide at its sole discretion to reactivate the suspended Account.
15.3 Withdrawal by the Company
The Young Platform Step Service will be operational until, at its sole discretion, Young communicates its deactivation by withdrawing from the Young Platform Step Service, notifying its users and allowing them, if possible, to transfer the YNG accumulated on the online platform managed by the company. It is understood that the Company, in terminating its relationship with its Users, will do everything useful and necessary to ensure that the least inconvenience is caused to them when ending the relationship.
In the event these Terms and Conditions are violated, the Company reserves the right in any case to take the appropriate legal action, both in civil and criminal proceedings, to protect its rights and interests and the rights of third parties as well as to proceed with the cancellation of the account.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you, the User, do not use your account linked to the Profile for a period of at least 12 (twelve) consecutive months, the Company may, upon sending a notice by email, cancel the associated Account.
Transfer of the contract
Young Platform reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or outsource all or any of the rights or obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or the Annexes, provided that the rights of the Users provided herein are not affected.
The User may not assign or transfer in any way its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Young Platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, together with the policies and Annexes, are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Italian law and applicable European law.
Given the nature of “Consumers” attributable to Users, pursuant to the provisions of the distance contract provided for and regulated by Articles 50 to 61 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), any dispute concerning or otherwise related to the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions and/or for any breaches or disruptions attributable to the Company and the related disputes will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Judicial Authority of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer User.
Thank you for your time!
Last modified on 24.06.2023