Dear User, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you declare that:
- you are aware that the required data being fully entered in the registration form (“Form“) and electronically signed (via the appropriate button called “Subscribe“) are equivalent to contractual acceptance of this document and the Annexes;
- you are aware that registering with the Service will become effective only upon your acceptance of the contractual documentation to describe the contract that will be established between you and our Company (hereinafter the “Contractual Documentation“) in relation to the individual Application;
- you have read and accept, without reservation, all the provisions and clauses set forth in this document, fully reported below.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Annexes, the definitions set out in this article shall apply.
Step Application: the software platform designed, developed, created and marketed by Young Platform, accessible by the Customer through their Credentials, after completing the Registration process and downloading the “Young Platform Step” application present on the Google Play Store and iOS Apple Store virtual Android stores.
Young Application: the software platform designed, developed, created and marketed by Young Platform, accessible by the Customer through their Credentials, after completing the Registration process and downloading the “Young Platform” application present on the Google Play Store and iOS Apple Store virtual Android stores.
Applications or Platforms: together, the Step Application and the Young Application, both accessible via smartphone, after downloading the respective mobile applications in one of the following virtual stores: Android Google Play Store and iOS Apple Store.
Young Exchange: represents one of the Young Products. Thanks to this, Users like you will have access to the innovative system that allows them to carry out cryptocurrency transactions. The terms and conditions for this Young Product will be available using this link.
Young Step: represents one of the Young Products. Thanks to this, Users like you will be able to receive different reward systems by completing activities and actively interacting with the Step Application. The terms and conditions for this Young Product will be available using this link.
Young Platform or Company: the company Young Platform S.p.A., based in Turin, Via ….., Postcode ….. – Turin (TO), certified email firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC email@example.com
Customer: the User who, once Registration has been completed and after accepting the terms and conditions connected to the downloaded Application, will be able to access the Profile and Young Products.
Customers operating through an Authorised Distributor Platform may be subject to limitations related to access to certain Services and/or may have to perform certain additional/different activities related to the registration process.
Authorised Distributor(s): identifies entities with whom Young Platform has a distribution relationship for all or part of its Services. Some of the features related to the Services accessible through an Authorised Distributor may be limited and/or unavailable. The list of Authorised Distributors is available at the following link:
Authorised Distributor(s) platform(s): identifies the software platform(s), owned exclusively by the Authorised Distributor(s), through which it will be possible to access all or part of the Services, subject to acceptance of this contractual documentation.
Young Product(s): the Young Exchange and Young Step products that you, the User, can access through their respective Applications.
Profile and/or Account: a section of the Platform where you, the User, can consult information relating to: account verification levels (linked to identity), personal data, payment cards linked to the account, recurring purchases activated, gift cards (to be given or received), selecting reference currency, choosing the theme, connecting your Step Application, connecting Satispay, setting up security systems (including 2-factor authentication, fingerprint, pin change and password), consulting the contractual documentation, logging out of the account
Registration: the registration process that you, the User, must carry out in order to access the Service and the Profile. This process is analytically described in the “How the Service Works” section of this document.
Satispay: the service provider Satispay Europe S.A.
Service(s): the innovative set of tools, accessible through the Applications, offered by Young Platform in order to allow Users like you to enjoy a series of features that allow them to access the world of cryptocurrencies more easily.
Website: the following domain www.youngplatform.com owned by Young Platform S.p.A.
Terms and Conditions: this document regulates the general terms and conditions of the contract between Young Platform and each of its Users.
User(s): the natural or legal person who accesses/downloads one or more Applications for personal purposes or to evaluate their business use as a legal person. Once the Registration has been completed, the User will become a Customer.
These Terms and Conditions and the Annexes found on the Website and/or on the Applications govern the contractual relationship between Young Platform, owner and operator of the Services, and each User.
The acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the Annexes by you, the User, constitutes the prerequisite for the Registration of the same and the ability to use the Services.
You declare that you have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the Annexes before completing the Registration and starting to use the Service.
You, as the User, without having to physically sign any paper form, can sign these Terms and Conditions and the Annexes after finishing entering the data required in the Form and finally selecting the appropriate “Register” button. The selection of the aforementioned button must be understood as a subscription to all effects of the Terms and Conditions and the Annexes, as well as the provisions of the legislation contained therein.
By registering for the Service, you accept the sending by Young Platform of information by email and/or SMS to facilitate the use of the Service. It is understood that the foregoing may change if the service is accessed through the software of an Authorised Distributor.
How the Service Works
Young Platform operates in the IT sector, offering its Customers highly advanced technological solutions and tools that allow the use of a series of functional services to access and operate in the cryptocurrency sector and, more generally, through the use of blockchain. In order to access the functionalities connected to the Services it will be necessary for the User to correctly register to the Applications. It is understood that if the User does not complete the Registration process, the User will not be able to access the Service related to the downloaded Application. The foregoing may vary if the User intends to use the Services through Authorised Distributor Platforms.
To access the features connected to the Services, you, the User, must register correctly with the Applications. It is understood that if you do not complete the Registration process, you will not have access to the Service connected to the downloaded Application.
In particular, thanks to the Young Application, the Customer will have the opportunity to access and also connect to the Step Application, where they will be able to view and synchronise certain data and rewards in an aggregate supply. It is understood that access to the Step Application may not be available through Authorised Distributor Platforms.
The Customer can be informed about the contractual conditions of the individual Young Products by clicking on the following links:
- For Young Application: youngplatform.com/en/legal/terms-conditions-young-platform
- For Step Application: youngplatform.com/en/legal/terms-and-conditions-young-platform-step
Each Application grants both the User and the Customer the opportunity to contact (the “Contact“) the Company to obtain any information about the Service and/or the Young Products offered. The Contact will take place by opening a ticket on the Platform under the heading “Contact/Contact Us”: support.youngplatform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
It is now clear that Young Platform grants the User and the Customer a non-exclusive, fixed-term license that is revocable at any time to be able, respectively, to consult and/or use the Young Products.
Registration, Confirmation, Verification and Activation
Registration, confirmation and verification
Registration, unless data has already been provided to Authorised Distributors, will take place through the Site or Applications and will be confirmed by a subsequent Confirmation Notice (described below). The Customer confirms that they have given the appropriate consents for the Authorised Distributor to transfer the data. It is understood that Young Platform shall be entitled to request certain information from the Customer even if the Customer accesses through an Authorised Distributor.
During Registration, when filling in the appropriate Form, the Customer will be required to enter some or all of the following data (depending on whether it is a natural or legal person):
- personal data;
- current and demonstrable residential address;
- copy of identity documents (tax code and identity card/passport);
- copy of residence permit;
- company data/registered office/VAT number/company email;
- company data such as by way of example but not limited to: chamber of commerce certificate, statute, beneficial owner, balance sheet;
- personal data of the legal representative and tax code;
- billing and certified email data;
- e-mail and password (the ‘Credentials‘) in order to access the personal/company profile; it being understood that Customers accessing through an Authorised Distributor may use the Credentials provided by them;
- proof of residence and/or recorded residence certificate;
- account holder’s mobile number.
You, the User, having been informed during Registration about the purposes of the Service and the related delivery methods, must accept the terms and conditions connected to the Service that is being activated in order to proceed with the Registration process.
The Company reserves the right to refuse the Registration of a Customer if it is reasonable to believe that they will not comply with the Terms and Conditions and/or the Annexes or, similarly, if during the identification preceding the verification irregularities are found.
If no formal irregularities are found at the end of Registration, Young Platform will send the Customer a written notice by email confirming the registration (the “Confirmation Notice“).
The Confirmation Notice will contain the instructions that the Customer must follow in order to gain access to the Application and proceed with the use of the related Services.
It is understood that, prior to the Confirmation Notice, the Company reserves the right to decide whether to accept definitively and, therefore, authorise the contractual relationship with the applicant, only after the truthfulness and correctness of the data entered in the Registration is positively verified (the “Verification” or “KYC“).
Following Verification, Young Platform will notify you by email that the Service has been definitively activated through the Confirmation Notice (the “Activation“).
Once the Activation has been completed, you will be considered a Customer for all purposes.
The Confirmation Notice will contain the instructions for the start of the contractual relationship and the confirmation of the Credentials to access the Application.
The Customer Data entered at the time of registration will be stored in the Customer’s personal profile.
Once the Activation is completed, you, the Customer, will be able to access the Application and your profile via the Credentials.
If there are problems when accessing the Profile or the Platform, you may send notice to the following Company email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any complaints regarding irregularities in the management of their personal data communicated during Registration and/or Contact, or simply want to request its cancellation, you can contact the Company at the following email address email@example.com as the subject “REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL DATA”. It is understood that the personal data whose keeping is necessary to fulfill legal obligations will be kept by the Company for the timeframes necessary to fulfill the aforementioned obligations.
You are obliged to promptly inform the Company of any change in personal information communicated during the Registration that occurs while the contractual relationship is valid. Even following Activation, Young Platform reserves the unilateral and totally discretionary right to proceed with the interruption of the Services and, where necessary, to close the Client and / or User account.
Rules of Conduct and Commitments of the Parties
With the Activation of the Services, both the Company and the Customer, to the extent of their competence (depending on whether it is a natural or legal person), undertake to:
- adopt any and all security measures required by law that are suitable to ensure the physical and logical protection and security of its documents, data and/or information and in general of its computer system;
- operate in compliance with the provisions of the law on the protection of workplace safety (Italian Legislative Decree 81/08 and subsequent amendments and additions), protection of personal data (Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments and additions, as well as EU Regulation 2016/679 – hereinafter the “GDPR”), of civil and criminal protection of programs, data, computer systems, electronic communications and databases and to supervise the work of its appointees;
- carry out any communication to the competent tax and administrative authorities that may be required in the light of the digital storage of the indicated documents relating or connected to the Services and this document;
- fulfil and comply with all regulatory and European obligations regarding the reporting of suspicious money laundering and/or terrorist financing activities.
The use of the Service is allowed only to the Customer who has lawfully completed the Registration process, on the understanding that if the Customer logs in via an Authorised Distributor Platform, the registration process may change. The Customer undertakes not to transfer their Credentials to third parties and will be responsible for the privacy of their Credentials.
The Service and all rights relating thereto are and shall remain the property of Young Platform, which, by adhering to these Terms and Conditions, does not intend to transfer to the User or the Customer any rights to the Services or in relation thereto except as expressly permitted herein.
As a User, you undertake to respect and carry out the preliminary activities made on the Application in good faith and with normal due diligence, albeit in exploratory terms and, in this sense, undertake not to use the plans and models acquired by browsing on the Applications for your own benefit or for the benefit of third parties.
Therefore, the Customer undertakes to comply with the foregoing and also, to carry out the commitments undertaken and deriving from the use of the Services in good faith and with normal due diligence as long as the Customer of the Company remains.
Young Platform will render its Services with an organisation of means and management at its own risk, to the highest standard, in compliance with the quality standards and technical characteristics suggested by normal business practice relating to activities such as that covered by the service itself. The Company undertakes to carry out all necessary, appropriate, useful or functional activities, according to the principles of correctness and good contractual faith, for the preparation, organisation and management of the Services for Users and Customers, coordinating with them.
Third-Party Auxiliaries and Software
To perform any necessary activity that is useful or functional to the preparation, management and supply and rendering of the Services, the Company makes use of members, employees and/or collaborators it trusts. Likewise, part of the services present in the Applications is composed of technological components that are also from third parties, see, for example, the implementation of the Satispay software through the linkable accounts. In this regard, Young Platform cannot be held responsible for any disruptions caused by such third parties as it is not in the direct domain and control of Young. However, please report any problems to the following link firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers’ guarantee rights are governed by current regulations, including those relating to licensing.
Security and Software Guarantee
Young Platform, in order to ensure the proper operation of the Service and, in particular, the security of the data uploaded and stored on its Applications and Website, makes use of intrusion prevention software and protocols.
Should you, as a User or Customer, encounter problems related to the operation of one of the Applications or the Website, you must send a specific notice by email to the address email@example.com containing the details to describe the problem.
Young Platform reserves the right to resolve the problems presented by you, the User, directly or through third parties designated for this purpose.
For the duration of the contractual relationship, Young Platform guarantees the User and/or the Customer the necessary assistance on the platform they are using.
It is understood that Young Platform cannot be held liable for any damage caused directly or indirectly to Users and/or Customers if such damage is the result of wilful misconduct or fault on the part of the User or the Customer.
It is understood that the guarantee, except in cases of wilful misconduct by Young Platform, does not specifically cover any claims for interruptions and/or malfunctions and/or loss of its capital due or arising, directly or indirectly, from:
- fortuitous events or causes of force majeure (such as, but not limited to: floods, structural collapses, natural, biological events, etc., which may result in damage to the network infrastructure and/or personnel assigned to the activities);
- improper use of the Applications and/or the Website (by way of example and not limited to: failure to use the correct Credentials for access, transfers without due verification of the recipients, tampering with the same or use for purposes other than the use of the Services);
- wilful misconduct, negligence, inexperience or recklessness on the part of the User, especially with regard to the sharing of their Credentials with third parties;
- temporary interruption of the operation of the Software or the Website due to periodic and necessary maintenance;
- phishing and/or other types of scams that lead the User to complete the Registration process and then perform activities.
The User and/or the Customer, for themselves and their assignees, collaborators and/or other users of the Services, exempts Young Platform from any liability for “losses incurred” o “loss of profit”, such as loss of earnings, resulting from unavailability or stoppage for the time necessary to repair, maintain and/or update the Application and/or the Website.
The following is not allowed:
- reverse engineering, disassembling and/or modifying each Application and/or Website, creating derivative works on the code on each Application and/or Website or on any portion thereof;
- granting access to your Profile and/or other features of the Applications to third parties;
- circumventing the computer systems used by Young Platform and/or its licensees to protect the content of the Applications and/or the Website and the documents of the Customers contained therein;
- copying, storing, modifying, changing or altering the contents of the Platforms and/or the Website in any way;
- using any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application or any other device, process or automatic means to access or retrieve the technical specifications on the Platform and/or the Website;
- reselling, renting, licensing or sublicensing the Services without the prior consent of the Company;
- Using your account and/or the account of third parties to operate illegally and/or in any case in bad faith to the detriment of Young Platform and/or third parties and/or other Customers and/or other Users;
- disseminating or publishing illegal, obscene, illicit, defamatory or inappropriate content and/or otherwise supporting them on the Young Platform brand;
- providing false or defamatory information about Young Platform and its Services to third parties;
- using the Services offered by Young Platform in any other improper way that violates these Terms and Conditions and the content of the additional documents on the Applications and/or on the Website;
- sending any illegal, defamatory, violent, offensive and/or obscene content during the Contact and/or communication;
- using the Applications in such a way that they cause or may cause damage to the Platforms themselves or may compromise their performance, availability or accessibility;
- breaching applicable laws or simulating purchase negotiations and/or engaging in unfair commercial conduct;
- using the Application in an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful manner or in connection with any purpose or activity that is illicit, illegal or fraudulent;
- Using the Services and/or Applications to commit and/or encourage committing crimes of any kind, with particular reference to those concerning child pornography and/or human trafficking and/or terrorist financing;
- using the Application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material consisting of or linked to: computer viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or any other malicious software;
- conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities concerning or in relation to any Application without the express written consent of Young Platform, except for collection operations required by the use of APIs;
- accessing or otherwise interacting with the Application using robots, spiders or other automated means;
- bypassing, circumventing or attempting to circumvent the procedures present on the Applications or any restrictions on access to the Applications themselves;
- taking any action that may cause an unreasonable overload on our technological infrastructure and that may interfere with the proper use of the Applications by other Users;
- disclosing your Credentials to third parties and/or accessing third party Profiles;
- altering, modifying or distributing any material on the Step App to third parties.
- violating any applicable law in the matters indicated above.
If the actions of the User and/or Customer violate, in both form and substance, the aforementioned provisions, or, while respecting them, create economic, reputational or legal risks for the Company, the same reserves the right to immediately stop providing the Services to said User and/or Customer. In this case, Young Platform may send the Customer a notification email with information on the reasons for and methods of interruption of the Services.
It is understood that the Company reserves the right to interrupt the Service even in the event that the User and/or Customer performs acts, actions and/or omissions that involve non-compliance, illegality, unauthorised use and/or non-compliance while using the Young Products (as established by the contractual conditions of the same). In this case, Young Platform will send the User and/or the Customer a notification email with the information on the reasons and methods of interruption of the Services.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
You, as the User and/or the Customer, acknowledge that the Company is the sole owner of the intellectual property rights related to the Applications, the Website and the Young Products (including Young Platform trademark rights, copyrights on the texts and graphic interfaces and in general all the materials and processes used in the performance of the Company’s business) and that these rights are protected by the applicable laws on the matter (including the laws protecting industrial property, copyright and competition).
With these Terms and Conditions, the Company limits itself to granting you, as the User and/or the Customer, a temporary license, within the limits provided herein. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as definitively transferring to you, as the User and/or the Customer, in whole or in part, property rights included in the Service or any other Company rights.
It is therefore understood that any use that does not comply with this agreement, or any use after the expiration, termination or discontinuation of the contractual relationship will constitute a violation of the rights of the Company.
All trademarks, figurative or nominative, and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, illustrations, images, logos, audio-video potentially registered in the Company’s name and relating to the Service or the Applications and/or the Website, are and remain the exclusive property of the Company or its licensees, in accordance with the provisions of current national and international legislation on intellectual property.
It is understood that these provisions are extended to Young Products as provided by the same contractual conditions of the same.
Limitation of Liability and Supervening Impossibility
Young Platform, within the limits of the legislation in force, is liable for damages of a contractual nature caused to you, as the User and/or the Customer and/or third parties, exclusively when these constitute an immediate and direct consequence of wilful misconduct or gross negligence. As the User and/or the Customer, you expressly indemnify and hold Young Platform harmless from any liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, in relation to any damages or claims, your own and/or of third parties, of any kind, including direct or indirect accidental damages, on persons or property, damages deriving from loss of profits, reputational damages, loss of data, replacement costs, deriving from the failure to comply with or violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Annexes by you, as the User and/or the Customer yourself.
If the Company is not able to provide the Services due to a supervening impossibility, it will immediately notify Users and/or Customers in writing, specifying whether it is a total or partial impossibility.
In the first case, the contractual relationship will be considered terminated by law pursuant to Article 1463 of the Italian Civil Code.
In the second case, at the request of the Customer, the Company will continue to carry out that part of the Service that is still feasible.
Amendments and Additions to these Terms
Young Platform reserves the right, at any time, to amend, supplement and/or cancel, in whole or in part, the Services, the Annexes, these Terms and Conditions and any content or documents ancillary thereto in order to offer new products or services or to adapt to market requirements or legal and regulatory provisions.
In the aforementioned case, Young Platform undertakes to notify Users of contractual amendments by publishing a notice on the Application homepage (as well as by using specific banners) and on the page where the relevant Terms and Conditions are published. As the User, you undertake to regularly check the Terms and Conditions as well as its Annexes, and expressly agree that your use of the Applications, following the communication of changes to the documentation, constitutes an unequivocal expression of acceptance of the same.
If you do not intend to accept changes to the Terms and Conditions or the Annexes, you will have the right at any time to delete the Platform from your device.
If you, as the User and/or Customer, decide to continue to use or have the Service used, following the amendment(s) of one or more parts of the aforementioned documents by Young Platform, will automatically accept the new terms and conditions.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Each party undertakes to maintain — and to ensure that its auxiliaries and/or assignees maintain — absolute confidentiality on any aspect, news and information relating to the activity of the other party of which it becomes aware during the term of the contractual relationship, including, but not limited to, any news or information relating to the organisation, know-how, customers, services and Young Products, the contractual conditions applied.
Express Termination of the Contract
Young Platform will have the right to terminate the contractual relationship pursuant to Article 1456 of the Italian Civil Code when the following events qualify as a serious breach:
a) use of false credentials, false documents or, in any case, ones not attributable to you as the User and/or the Customer, including any indication of promotional codes/agreements without being entitled to do so;
b) if you, as the User and/or the Customer, despite a written warning, do not stop a serious violation of these Terms and Conditions or if you do not immediately remedy the consequences that have already occurred in relation to these violations;
c) in the event of improper use by you, as the User and/or the Customer, of the advantages deriving from the attribution of particular agreements in place between Young Platform and third parties.
The termination will take place by written communication addressed to the contact details communicated during the registration by the Customer or those subsequently updated. In any case, Young Platform has the right to take action for further damage.
Transfer of the Contract
Young Platform reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or outsource all or any of the rights or obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions, provided that the rights of the Users and/or Customers provided herein are not affected.
In this regard, the User consents to the assignment of the existing contractual relationship with YP, subject to written notification by YP and without prejudice to the possibility of withdrawal. It is understood that in the event of an assignment, the rights and conditions set out in this Contract shall not be affected, except with the express written consent of the User.
As the User and/or Customer, you may not assign or transfer in any way your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Young Platform.
Any communication relating to the Services must be sent via Contact and/or using the following information:
Address: Via Cigna No. 96/17, 10152 Turin (TO)
VAT number: 11931440017
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should be deemed null, voidable or, more generally, ineffective, it will not result in the nullity, voidability or ineffectiveness of the remaining provisions contained therein, which will continue to have full force.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that has been declared invalid will be modified in good faith so as to comply with the renewed validity requirements or balanced criteria of lawfulness and, once modified, will be considered valid from the beginning.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Italian law shall apply to these Terms and Conditions. The competent court, for all disputes between the Parties arising out of or relating to this contractual relationship, shall be the Court of Turin when the regulations in favour of the consumer (ex. Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005) do not apply.
Completion of the Registration constitutes full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you, the User and the Customer, declare that you have read and understood their subject matter. You also declare that you will comply with what is prescribed regarding the limits of use.
Support – Customer Care
Should you encounter any problems while using the Services or, should you wish to exercise any of the guarantees connected to them, you must send a specific notice to Young platform containing the details of the matter to the following addresses:
Thank you for your time!
Last modified on 28/09/2022