The Young Platform Gift Card is available for purchase in stores Panorama, Pam Local e Penny Market, Carrefour, Bars and on the corporate welfare platforms participating in the initiative (list of participating stores on www.youngplatform.com) present in Italy and on the website www.youngplatform.com. For anything not expressly provided for, please read the full terms and conditions available on the website www.youngplaform.com or on the mobile platform.
The use of the Gift Card is governed by the following conditions of use:
- The Gift Card is intended exclusively for the purchase, in one or more solutions, of crypto assets sold on the Young Platform and Young Platform Pro platforms.
- To use the Gift Card, you must first have signed the Young Platform Terms and Conditions.
- The Gift Card can be topped up and activated on the platform, after its purchase in-store or online, with a value of your choice between Euros 50,00 and Euros 250,00.
- The Gift Card can also be purchased on the website www.youngplatform.com in digital format with a value between Euros 20,00 and 250,00 Euros.
- After purchasing it, the Gift Card must be activated on the Young Platform by entering the Gift Card code and the activation code that has been received with a separate email from the purchaser of the Gift Card, or to the recipient, depending on the address entered at the time of purchase.
- The Gift Card is valid for 3 years from the time of activation. The amount topped up does not accrue interest. The remaining amount cannot be transferred to a new Gift Card. The amount topped up to the Gift Card and not used within the validity period of the same (i.e. within 3 years from the date of activation), cannot be used otherwise and will not be refunded. The validity period of the Gift Card cannot be extended, even if there is an active amount on the card that has not yet been used.
- To use the Gift Card on platforms, you will need to associate the Gift Card with the profile. Once associated, the Gift Card cannot be transferred to other accounts.
- Any promotions in progress do not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- The Gift Card is “to scale” and therefore can be used for multiple purchases until the complete exhaustion of the contained value or partial payment of a purchase.
- The Gift Card cannot be recharged and does not entitle you to cash refunds: if it is lost, stolen or damaged, the card cannot be blocked and no liability can be attributed to Young Platform for its misuse, theft, loss or damage or in the event of loss of virtual Gift Card codes. In the event of theft, loss or damage that renders the barcode or the numerical code associated with it illegible, the Gift Card will not be replaced or refunded.
- When purchasing the Gift Card, it is not possible to issue an invoice.
Last updated 02/05/2022